GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
alfusainey bah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 23:18:35 PDT
Kebba Ceesay,
That is just ludicrous Kebba. There is no such thing as routine raids in my
neck of the woods unless the authorities suspect some form of wrong
doing.For you information i have never been raided for all the years i have
been in the US to see if i am on drugs or to find out if i am an illegal
alien.
You have a good day.
Alasana Bah