GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:00:25 EST
I may not be the right person to do this, but I am willing to take the risk
anyway.
On the dialogue between Halifa, Saul, Hamjatta that dragged a lot of others
like Jabou, Dave, Yus and a lot more; I would like to call for a seize fire.
The discussions have been very interesting and at times very personal. Yes,
the L is just like any other chart room, and if anyone do not want to hear
they could just close their ears by making the best use of their DELETE
button.
However, I just think that the same topic and attacks have been going on too
long that my untimely interruption might be the best thing to do here.
I apologize to all of you I might offend, but kind of personally knowing most
of the people on the List and more over being all Gambians, I hope my
interruption would not be characterized as rude. And if anyone does think it
is, please write to me personally and not in this chat room which the WHOLE
WORLD has access to.

Ousman Bojang.