GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SULAYMAN BAJO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 20:39:58 -0700
The body of Ebrahima has arrived in New York City this
evening. The family is planning to send the body to
Gambia on Sunday. In case one would like to contact
the family or  send something to them, the brother of
the deceased Karama Nkumaneh can be reach at these
Numbers:
917-548-1779 cell
718-293-2969 home
718-590-1547 store

"The motive of the murder is still not revealed or
known"

Saul

http://www.emailthis.clickability.com/et/emailThis?clickMap=viewThis&etMailT

http://www.savethis.clickability.com/st/saveThisPopupApp?clickMap=saveFromET