GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dave Manneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 15:21:11 +0000
Mr Sidibeh,
Thanx for your input. I thought I'd remind you of the essence of wad i
wrote.It's summarised at the very botom of my post, so  I have decided to copy
and paste for you.

"The one single problem that outweighs the countless others i have with Jammeh
and his government is the murder in cold blood of kids demonstrating.
(this being the backbone of their fundamental human rights). Unless and until
someone answers or pays for that, i (for all i am worth, which can be argued
is not worth much anyway),won't be swayed one bit, even if the streets of The
Gambia are paved with diamonds!!!
This Mr Sidibeh is my argument and until something is done about it, Jammeh can
build hospitals in every hamlet, village and town, and i wont be swayed.

Thanx
Manneh