GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 11:44:27 -0400
Sanusi, thank you for clearing this issue about semantics and word games. I
also do not see any contradictions in the two 'definitions'. As I keep
repeating, we were talking about Kiangkas that did not vote for UDP because
they were disenfranchised. Those Kiangkas are different from those that did
not vote for UDP because they voted for APRC. Your definition covers the
latter Kiangkas; whereas we were focusing on the former ones in our earlier
debates.

Thanks also for the information on the legal action UDP announced they would
take against Mahawa Cham.
KB