GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 12:59:32 -0500
I think there is lot of you people whose computers maybe infected with
viruses and don't even notice it. This is similar to the one that Salomon
Jawara was inadvertantly spreading. Please run a virus check on your
systems as often as possible. I would try to make available some antivirus
software on our site very soon for all to download.Below is what I received
from what appeared to be from Foroyaa and Fye Samateh. Also, some months
back I did receive similar e-mail using Mr Halifa Sallah e-mail address
but I knew it was fishy and I didn't bother to open the attachment. Mr
Sallah , I urge you to check your system for any malicious attacks.