GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malanding Jaiteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:58:53 -0400
Haruna,
Deja vous all over again? Probity, accountability and ....(what was the
word again?) Perhaps we should advice our well-meaning soldiers with a
difference to focus their attention to amending the constitution to
include TERM-LIMIT and return to barracks as soon as possible. Public
inquisitions and dirt-digging of the Conte era folks are for those who
intend to stay a little longer.

Malanding Jaiteh