GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
burang conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 18:11:44 +0000
Ebou Jallow be real ,
you are the one , whom , no one forced to make so damaging allegation to
your friend , Saint Jammeh . Do you think that Jammeh is so naive to belief
you , cause you are nothing but a real big time loser.
You mention in this forum how Edward and Yankuba together with peter ,
killed Koro ceesay in such a awful way , by reading your so called apology
letter to Jammeh , you should do thesame to Edward and "Fina Yankuba Toury"
because Fina is so powerful that , you may not enjoye the fruit of your
apologies.
Are you afraid for the arson attack you claimed happens to one of your
apartment in the US , thinking that , they may get you so badly if you still
not apologies in time?
Ebou , should AFPRC also apologies to you , for calling you EBOU BOBB in one
of their meeting in Bakau ? Are you really smart boy?

Conteh Julla