GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ndey Jobarteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 11:31:12 PST
Prince,

You are right, i had in mind GMT time and CET was totally out of my mind. I
live in London and am so fun of GMT.

Thank you and the countdown continues!!!

The Struggle Continues!!
Ndey Jobarteh

Prince Obrien-Coker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Sister,
How is it possible that Oslo can enter the millennium before Europe. I
thought Oslo in Norway is in the European Time Zone. The time in Oslo is the
same in Amsterdam, Paris, Brussels, and Berlin. So we in Europe (CET)
celebrate the New Year at the same time. Or is there another Oslo near
Turkey or Bulgaria? I think, by Europe, you mean The British Isles. Well,
that is just a dot of Europe.