GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Manneh PF <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 04:25:19 PST
Hi folks, I miss most of the debate on the player of the century but my
choice at national level is Jatto Ceesay and at Divisinal level (Western
Division) could be one of the following outstanding players:Michel Demba of
Saraba, James Freeman- Saraba/Brikama, Star Janneh- Gunjur and Keeper Boss,
a remarkable goal keeper of Sifoe/Karton Village (Adou Boy please help me
with his real name and village)

I don't have time to strongly justify my choice but these guys are really
brilliant, discipline and cherishmatic players.

As for the best sport administrators, i think some of us from Western
Division will be dishonest without mentioning Ado Boy or Adama Sey. You
can't even tell wheather Adama is from Brikama,Lamin or Sukuta. He was/is
helping every local Nawettan Committee in administration, logistics
arrangements, rules of the game, fund raising, skills trainings and
seminars, etc.His contribution to the developement of sport in western
division and the nation at large cannot be over emphasize. I think he just
excluded his name from the list for humility reasons.
Thanks to all those soccer fanatics and junkies.
LAMIN PF MANNEH