GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
bailo jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2008 22:09:00 +0000
Seedou,

  We pray for your brother's speedy release from unlawful custody.

  Bailo

Seedou Bajinka <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  I am disheartening about the recent reports in the FREDOMNEWSPAPER about the death of my younger brother
Yahya BAJINKA.There is no iota of truth in the story. Yahya is WELL AND ALIVE he only heard a toothache
and that has been taken care off .I want everyone to know the story is not true,especially those who have been
calling me and inquiring.I did send an e-mail to panderry to dispel his story and other newspapers too.

THANKS

SEEDOU BAJINKA

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい