GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elow Wole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:09:55 -0000
God! Can somebody please get my MATURITY whip?  This is quite embarassing,
and I am shocked by all of this.  Honestly, stuff like this need not be
posted on the L.  This goes for ALL other postings about "the president", E.
Ceesay etc.  I think this is getting outta hand.

Personally, I don't think the list managers are doing a "great job",
"managing" this list.  We need a better resolution to this nonsense.  List
Managers???

Essa