GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bamba Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 10:51:49 -0700
Buharry,
I share your sentiments and I join you in extending kudos to Latjor and his
team for the excellent job they are doing.
Like yourself, I finally had time to sit down and listen to all the clips
last night. I must confess that I was at the brink of smashing my lap top
into pieces when that "baby animal" came on the air with his nonsense.
The idiot (excuse my "laka") had nothing to say but that his surname is Njie
(no offens to dear "Njayens") and he's upset....upset my.....Uh! He didn't
even have the decency to express remorse for the fallen heroes. I do not
know any "Njayen" or any human being with conscience for that matter, who is
that inconsiderate!
Like I wrote in my previous piece, these animals have no conscience left in
them. The longer they stay in power the worst it will be for all Gambians.
As for Pa Dacosta, I'm still struggling to find time to listen to his second
clip. May Allah grant him a longer life. We need to clone him to rescue our
nation! Any volunteer scientists out there?

We must......
RISE UP! SPEAK UP! AND LIVE UP!

Abdoulie A. Jallow
Send money to anyone,via e-mail. Free & secure.
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=ajallow%40usd.edu