GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 19:20:38 +0200
Ceesay Fatou , I can't agree to all that you wrote about Sarjo .How could
Sarjo destroyed The Gambian Organisation and now try to reorganise it
through a brief visit ?  Can you source tell how many Fulas are in Stockholm
compared to Mandingos and Wallows ? Servo was among the few who generated
the resources of OGIS . The real people who destroyed that Organisation were
the ones who misused over Half A Million Swedish Crowns we handed over to
them and are now pointing the finger to Sarjo .If they deny what I write , I
will defend it with facts because we know each other well .Please be
reassured that I am in no way defending Sarjo but facts about OGIS.

Darboe