GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saihou Mballow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2006 06:34:50 -0700
Members of Gambia L and Gambia post, watch out
carefully, below is a mail i received from a person
claiming to be one "Fatoumatta Drammeh"
gambians_@[log in to unmask] on June 3, 2006.

Yesterday, June 9, i received a second mail from the
same "Fatoumatta Drammeh" [log in to unmask]
ID with a subject:1234567890

Message: thank you for your help.

Finally today, Saturday 10th, i received a mail sent
from my own Yahoo.com ID, [log in to unmask] with a
subject: 1234567890

Also if any one of you receive a private mail from
[log in to unmask] do not hesitate to comfirm it with
me whether the contents are from me because one never
know. I am monitoring the concern activities.

Saihou

SEE THE FORWARD: