GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 19:42:46 EST
Angelika,

You are right, this sort of thing only goes to fuel the already dangerous
thinking of the ignorant. Unfortunately, even positive articles will not
deter those who are inclined to feed on this sort of lies and negativism.
It's the kind of dangerous thinking that fueled atorcities like what the
Nazis did right there in germany during Hitler's time, and there seems to be
an insurgence of this kind of mindset all over the World. You should see some
of the ignorance about Islam and other cultures displayed by supposedly
intelligent individuals right here in America. One cannot help but feel sorry
for people who are so burdened by hatred.

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 2/13/00 3:57:13 PM Central Standard Time,