GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 23:42:56 +0100
Oko,
I hope you did not see my mail as hypocritical, by asking both of you to
bury the issue on the G-L, or to forget about it, or to take it privately. I
made the comments for the sake of peace! I fully respect your position, and
has nothing to say about it. The brotherly relationship I mentioned cannot
be wiped out between our families, as you honestly know that, it is not
fabricated. Badou has played the game of draught with me on so many
occassions, since my childhood at Potty Njie`s home. So, we always call each
other " Chuneh " and " Bawdor " as a joke between us. The respect I have for
both of you prompted me to intervene in the issue, with a clean heart. As I
said at the end of my previous mail, I am sincerely apologizing, if I may
have offended any of you about my comments.

Thanks
Elhadj