GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2008 19:16:32 EDT

Haruna --
 (http://my.barackobama.com/page/m/7d9107553c60c2c4/uTjLur/VEsH/) You'll like
this.
This morning someone forwarded me an email sent by the arm of the Republican
Party that raises money for their Senate candidates.
The subject of the message was "Democrats Win Landslide Victory," and the
writer, Republican former Senator Bill Frist, admits: "I have a real fear of
waking up to this headline after the elections this fall."
He goes on to explain fears among Washington power brokers about Barack
Obama's grassroots support and voter registration efforts.
He's right to be worried -- we're bringing new people into the process, and
Obama supporters are organizing in communities across the country like never
before.
But it can't happen without your support. Frist was raising money ahead of
tonight's financial reporting deadline -- the same deadline we face.
This is the last opportunity to have your donation counted for May, and the
last chance to have a meaningful impact on the final three primary contests.
Make your donation of $25 count right now:
_https://donate.barackobama.com/maydeadline_
(http://my.barackobama.com/page/m/7d9107553c60c2c4/l3glsG/VEsE/)
Here's a little bit more from Frist's email: