GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ramatoulie Gillen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 02:35:39 GMT
Isatou,
       keep the fight for FGM alive in Norway. We support your efforts. I
thank everyone one who gave us advise and support for our FGM project to be
in Gambia. I also thank those willing to join me as soon as I presented the
idea. I am touched and more motivated to execute the project as planned.

Please be aware that every step  and progress will be updated to all
Good night
Ramatoulie