GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 12:10:24 -0400
Ms. Joh, you wrote: “if Jammeh wins, the blame as well as the suffering of
our people under another 5 years of a brutal regime will rest squarely on
the shoulders of the PPP/UDP coalition.
So, the campaign had NOT even begun in earnest and you appeared to be
conceding defeat and apportioning blame for a Yaya ‘victory’. This is the
kind of nauseating Monday Morning quarter-backing that is typical of mental
midgets like you. But the sad thing here is that it is NOT even Monday yet.
This behavior is why I called you the Opposition of the Opposition. We all
agree that Yaya is bad for our country. The Alliance is trying to fight
Yaya. All you do is try to undermine the Alliance. Now if you succeed in
your diabolical quest and Yaya ends up being elected (God forbid), you turn
around and blame the Alliance.

I am glad that Gambians are NOT listening to your despicable message of “We
hate Jawara more”. Gambians know that it was Yaya and NOT Jawara that
ordered the massacre of our children. Gambians know that no matter what
liars like you say, Jawara is NOT running in this election. Let me also tell
you that no matter what vermin like you say, I will NEVER buy the idea that
former PPP supporters should be disenfranchised or be left to vote for Yaya.
I hope you realize that that is what you are advocating. You do NOT want the
former PPP people to be part of the Alliance. What is wrong with you? Why do
you hate PPP this much? You are willing to tolerate a child murderer so long
as PPP is not in power. Even after PPP selflessly gave their support to
Ousainou Darboe who was NEVER a member of PPP, you people are still willing
to turn your backs on the Gambian people because you are upset at Jawara.
Get a life and move on.
KB