GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alasana Bah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 06:51:02 PDT
Hi Folks,
Years back in the Gambia i used to hear from some of my friends who use to
do Marijuana that it was best to smoke it than cigarettes. The following
study proves that to be wrong. By the way i never smoked Majijuana and never
smokes cigareyyes either. Read on
God Bless and Peace Be Upon All
Alasana Bah