GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 18:55:31 EST
Musa,

This is a very interesting point to raise. I made some commentary earlier on
in this debate, and was vehemently attacked, and told in no uncertain terms
that this debate was about the 1997 constitution, and the position that
Halifa took regarding the death of Koro Ceesay.That it was about taking our
politicians to task.  It is interesting to see it unfold as it has isn't it?
i am still to be convinced that I was  far from the beaten path in my earlier
 observations.

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 2/19/00 4:11:02 PM Central Standard Time,