GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 02:47:19 -0500
Aunty Jabou, I like the word "Anointed" to add to your observations; here
is a country who professes to have the best legal system in the world yet
they're detaining people even their own citizens without due process.
They've concocted the phrase "Enemy Combatant" to justify there deeds. Bush
makes Jammeh and those like him smell like roses. Historically when Pearl
harbor happened they abrogated the rights of the Japanese Americans,put
them in internment camps only to regret it decades later. They have not
learn their lesson. A former diplomat under Ford,once said that Americans
like to do things yesterday, he was dead on.Let me take this opportunity
and wish you and your family A Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.
Daddy Sang

U.S
> plan to take control of all the major oil producing centers  of the World,
> and to protect the routes via which they will transport this oil to sell
it
> to the Asian market and other markets.
>
> This country also sees China as something to fear, and so they are
> strategysing to control any possible threat that this giant nation may
pose
> in the future, whether militarily of finacially.
>
> The troops that are going to places like Phillipines and Nicaragua are
there
> ot harass the local folks and to get them out of certain lands. For
example,
> in Phillipines where the U.S government says they are fighting
"terrorism" by
> the Abu Sayaf group, the local folks are testifying that they are the
targets
> and that infact, these so-called terrorists are released when they are
caught
> by the American soldiers.
>
> There are still conscientious human beings in this country who are decent
and
> who stand for the truth. They are making their voices heard all over the
> place, and now, they have a TV station in addition ot a web site. This
group
> consists of people from all walks of life and when you folks have the
time,
> please do visit their website:
>
> <<http://www.freespeechtv.org/>>
>
> If you subscribe to Dishnetwork, you can catch them on channel 9415
>
> Jabou Joh
>

> In a message dated 12/15/2002 11:04:51 AM Central Standard Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>

> > Habib, Jabou, I call it the "The John Ashcroft Mandate" it so called
> > because he does not do anything without the approval of his boss[you
get my
> > meaning].
> > Daddy Sang

Web interface