GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
panderry mbai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2006 16:09:11 +0100
                PANORAMA with 'Bulfaaleh'-What people eat & drink at Mile Two.
  Sources have started penetrating the thick walls of Mile Two Central Prisons.
  Under President Jammeh's regime dying is better than being in Mile Two. Mile Two is worse than Eyadema's croccodile pools and Sekou Touray's camp Boiroh combined. I spoke to reliabe sources last night. Mile Two isnt hard and painful. President Jammeh is a very very wicked person. I know for certain that there are bad things happening to those detainees behind the dark walls of Mile Two. Sometimes surprises are more shocking than knowing the reality from the beginning.

  Baba Jobe, a confirmed inmate. He knows what it takes to be a prisoner at Mile Two.
  Our country people are captives of an evil government. This is a government that spends all its time planning how to eliminate opponents. Why is President Jammeh so obsessed to staying in power through these evil plans? This is really beyond most of us as Gambians. One cannot simply fathom why this man is bent on slaying anyone who opposes him. I have no doubt in my mind that President Jammeh will plunge The Gambia into a very severe civil war sooner or later. There are many of us here in this country who can bet on that one right from this moment. Looking into the article that was written by the concerned Gambian and thinking about what has been revealed from Mile Two, we should all feel really sorry for inmates like Mariam Denton.
  Helpless inmates held in Mile Two by President Jammeh.
  Isn't it time that the Red Cross started forcing its way into Mile Two? There are terms leaders like President Jammeh love abusing ie terms like.."interefering with our country's internal affairs" This term stops many foreign officials from doing their jobs as expected. This has to stop! We cannot go on being killed,maimed and leaving our kids as orphans just because President Jammeh is called an elected leader.Hell No. He has to be stopped,he must be stopped with firm decisions coming from impartial minds. Mile Two is too bad and unfit for any humanbeing.
  All those who support Jammeh and the APRC are doing so because they do not know what he does to our people in place like Mile Two. Our local folks also cannot read the internet.This is part of the real problem. People like me cannot support President Jammeh because we have authentic information exposing the evil side of this man.I have never worked for a government and I do not intend to. Therefore, personally I have no personal vendetta against the man. All we want is the world to know that President Jammeh is killing our people behind the scenes. The state controls the TV and the daily observer,they have evil people like Sajaa Taal helping blow their trumpets but in reality things are just too bad in here.
  Who cooks for the inmates? Who puts what in their food and water before it reaches the cells?
  There are damaging revelations coming from the Prison Itself. There are guards who have decided to say..enough is enough. They cannot continue being part of President Jammeh's abbatoir. Some guards revealed to me directly. They said this. "...when water,juice or food is brought in for the inmates particularly those who were prominent before being arrested,talisman or 'safara' is added in that food or water..." This is part of the primitive and superstitious methods from President Jammeh.The guards said this to me..."he intends to make those stubborn opposition elements subdue"
  Well what is disturbing about this method is not whether these people will subdue or not.There is a greater risk. This most disturbing part in everything is, if they catch diseases? There are no chances to refuse this food especially where one is held incommunicado. Those held incommunicado most likely eat and drink what is provided by the authorties. How can we ever trust that a hungry wolf can protect innocent lambs? How can President Jammeh ever convince us that he will look after the welfare of inmates like Mariam Denton? Can we even really say why Lai Conteh decided to apologise?
  There are so many versions on that one too. Next we will report on what sources from Kombo East and those close to the IEC revealed about the lost and found ballot box. The elections were not free and fair! There will hard facts on this one very soon.

Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2006 (Archive on Tuesday, May 30, 2006)
Posted by PANDERRYMBAI  Contributed by PANDERRYMBAI
    Return
        Rating:           [input] 1   [input] 2   [input] 3   [input] 4   [input] 5    Comments:      Save
          Current Rating:  3.36                        Rating:   3    Bulfaaleh you are great, thanks for you investigative reporting.Jammeh is evil and shall parish            Rating:   5    jammeh is finished he will woke up one day and saw himself in hand one day            Rating:   5    jammeh is finished he will woke up one day and saw himself in hand one day            Rating:   3    Jammeh and the humble greatful Gambians Shall be in peace & blessed as long as Allah is with them! May the ungreatful Gambians and evil perish            Rating:   3    thank u so much bulfalleh my man. u r doing a great job. dont mind d dummies like jemus fool jammel et al            Rating:   1    Rwanda, Burundi, Bosnia... Liberia,Sierra Leone... I can see parallels. The good thing is the majority of the peace loving gambias don愒 waste time re            Rating:   3    I really don't knw watz da mata wiv som brains! Com 2 tink of it, y is Bulfalleh only bent on instilling anger in d
 hearts of Gambians? Letz hava fai            Rating:   1    Lets see what you will say next, as you like to lie and say this source told you, the only sorce you got is tomato sauce            Rating:   3    About Lai Conteh, plz Bulfaleh don't fool urself as this man is just a SLAVE. Thats all. No herbs or medicine made him change            Rating:   5    Bulfalleh is a true son of The Gambia. Much luv to you for such revealations informing the world.            Rating:   5

中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中

中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中