GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2008 11:16:29 EST
Thank you. Did you read and understand Kayatta's response to you in another
community? I recommend you share mine with your many communities where you
seek  secours. I ain't havin it. I will rehabilitate you. And I will do it here.
The  mark of the lunatic is to canvass for edification. The problem is with
understanding and synthesis of simple English. I suggest you begin
communicating  in Mandinka or other language you're prolific in until you can grasp the
essence  of nouns and verbs. Or you will wreck Islam.

Masoud. MJDT Darbo. Al Mutawakkil. I'm aware of listless Munaafiqs also.
That phases me nair. I don't cavort with Ibliss. At any cost.

In a message dated 1/6/2008 3:43:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,