GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 07:38:58 EDT
Edi
    Thanks for making my day. I'm still having the same problems
comprehending your gibberish and unintelligible ramblings. On the other hand
I nearly burst my guts tossing around with laughter.
     Actually if it would help there is a shrink who would not mind checking
your faculties of reasoning and discernment now that they have been rendered
hapless by your eccentricity. Continue being a fruitcake. To be very honest
with you I'm enjoying all of your ramblings as they do help replace the
repetitive Simpsons episodes Sky One feeds us these days. Talk of alternative
comic strips online! You just couldn't make it up! Hope one of those Gambian
web sites just pinch some of your lines and paste it in a forum of
"Xaaxaatye". The effort will be worth it cos I nearly burst my spleen
laughing out loud at some of things you tried to make out. You just couldn't
make these things up. Jammeh and his fellow fruitcakes speaking their minds.
Perhaps here is the answer to the riddle why Africa is plunging deeper into
the abyss.
Hamjatta Kanteh

hkanteh