GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Baba Galleh Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2007 04:25:22 +0000
WOMEN FOR DEMOCRACY AND  DEVELOPMENT (WODD) is potential good news for The
Gambia and not so good news for Mr. Jammeh. If our sisters and mothers can
rally their resources for the forces of truth and justice and against the
forces of regression in our country, the near future portends very
interesting times indeed. Good luck to WODD.

Baba