GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin B Jammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 13:50:46 EST
Hi Baba,
     I think you are the one who is mistaking! I very well know both Adus,
the one from Brikama and the one from Gunjur.The issue why i wrote to say who
this Adu Boy is to was when Mr Bojang was naming his greatest players from
Western Division among whom he mentioned star Janneh,michael Demba including
Adu Boy who he said that did not know his real name or where he came
from.This was why i wrote to say that Adu Boy's real name was Adama Jobe and
that he is from Gunjur.

As far as footballers in W/D are concerned i think Mr Bojang was refering to
the Adama Jobe from Gunjur instead of Adama Sey from Brikama.Adama Sey was my
boss as far as sports administration is concerned in Western Division and i
know that i am not mistaking the two.

I will search and send you Mr Bojang's posting with regards to this
particular issue.
Good day¬
Lamin B Jammeh