GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Musa Jeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:09:28 -0400
G--L

Students were the initial and primary backbone supporter of the Jammeh regime.
They saw in him the fullfilling of their dreams, a brighter future, guarantees
to opportunities and better things to come. When High schools were constructed,
it only reaffirmed their belief to their hero. Now, what an irony, their heroe
has snuffed away their young lives, and hopefullness has turned to utter
despair.

Extending my condolenses to all parents and the Gambia as a whole. To the G-L,
the lives of these kids should not go away in vain.

Musa Jeng