GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Katim S. Touray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 17:44:54 -0500
Hi folks,

I thought I forwarded the following last week, but unfortunately, some servers stripped the attachments.  I suspect it might be late
to send in your votes, but you should still contact the people listed in the e-mail if you're interested in these things.  Also,
there was another message on the issue, so I'll send it under seperate cover.  Finally, a number of people wrote to ask about
details on the issue.  Please consider this as a temporary reply to your messages, and I will plan on replying individually to you
down the road. Have a great week!

Katim