GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Solomon Njai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 00:52:54 EDT
Brother, I'm glad you've now seen the light at the end of the tunnel, meaning
the monster in Yahya Jammeh and military rule in Africa. I remember
discussing with you, about your stance on Yahya Jammeh's regime and visit to
New York, at the Grand Hyatt on 42nd street. I thank you remembered the
embarrassing and unanswered questions put to Yahya and ensuing arguments we
had with Tombong regarding his stance on "NO MORE QUESTIONS FOR YAHYA ...
OVER HIS DEAD BODY," I was a little bit amazed when I saw you with The
Butcher's buttons and fliers. The little I know of you as a dynamic guy, I
figured out that it's never too late to unmasked a charlatan like Yahya
Jammeh. Welcome aboard this forum, as Gambia deserves and needs brothers and
sisters like yourself, Baldeh, Jabou, Aminata, Veronica, soffie and many more
that space would not allow me to mention here.
PS: there's a meeting tomorrow, Sunday 20th, at the Gambian Community Center
on Jerome Avenue and 167th street [Bronx, NY], at 2pm. Discussion will be on
planned trip to ALD in Washington, DC and JUNE 3, 2000 fundraising dance and
cultural night; all proceeds going to legal aid for GAMSU students and
families of deceased Gambians, during the April 10 & 11 massacre. Spread the
word. YAHYA MUST GO BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
Saul