GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 17:09:38 GMT
Dear Friend,
Although mr. Jammeh is no representative of our country; Gambians should be
concerned with the Senegalese peace process. We should show concern and make
efforts to be instruments of peace. Even though we are not legally under the
same government hardly anything can be senegalese and not Gambian . This is
true  in terms of culture ,politics econormics, religion and unfortunately
warfare.But for the impotence of our political system the Casamance upheaval
would have been long put to rest!Senegal has to remotely contain their
domestic problem because of an ineffective physical and diplomatic medium
,the present "Gambia Government wana be"!
    Its is in Senegals strategic political interest to interest herslf in
Gambian peace and stablity;this is equally so for Gambia.

                              Kalilu