GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 15:03:57 -0000
Haruna,

Thank you very much and God bless you for saving me the time and effort in
trying to read his response to Halifa Sallah. I suspected that, as usual,
his response will be a lecture of very little significance for those of us
who only require simple answers to simple questions. In other words, some of
us strongly believe in KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid).

Recently I always read other people's responses to his posts before reading
his. It saves me a lot of time and effort.

Hamjatta, please keep this stuff for your thesis. IT HAS ABSOLUTELY NO
RELEVANCE TO YOUR CAMPAIGN EFFORT. PLEAS SEND YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO JOE
SAMBOU OR HELP, THE HOPELESSLY DIVIDED, OPPOSITION TO FORMULATE A MORE
EFFECTIVE ELECTION STRATEGY. WHAT YOU ARE ENGAGED IN IS AT BEST
COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE AND IS DISTRACTING PEOPLE.

Have a good day and bye 4Now, KB Jobe.