GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:36:24 -0700
Hamjatta, George,

Are you sure Solomon Jawara's email is private? I ask,
because I did receive the email on my this account,
and saw that it is contaminated. That was Sunday I
believe. I received another one yesterday from another
fellow with a Gambian name that I do not recognize.
But I didn't think much of it. Also we did have a
Solomon Jawara here coming to us from Scandinavia.
Maybe he can shed some light on this. I honestly hope
you're wrong Hamjatta. The Jawara fellow is a lot
smarter than my good friend the Ambassador -unless I
got things mixed up. I'll reserve further comments on
this.

Saul.