GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Serign Cham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 15:52:24 -0400
Hello G-Lers

I have been reading some wonderful postings but I have to admit that this
particlar one is intriguing and African Unity is a sine quo non for our
development efforts as a continent trying to catch up with the rest of the
world. Now that we are living in a borderless and boundaryless world driven
by technological advancement and the information super-highway, what we need
is a continent that is economically integrated, despite our cultural,
language, political differences, among other things. I cannot more than
agree with Mr. Njie citing NAFTA and EU as the two best classic examples of
economic integration.

This topic interest me a great deal and I would like to congratulate Mr.
Jones on the wonderful postings regarding this subject matter which I think
we should  explore further.

Clincher: "Think globally and act locally"

Long Live Gambia and the African Continent.

Serign Cham.

e exampleswe --On Wednesday, September 22, 1999, 10:19 AM +0000 "Nyang Njie"