GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:00:55 EST

Ginny,

I am generally averse to the concept of dynasties also for their hazard on
democratic life. However, in this time in America's life, and in general, some
dynastic dispensation can be good and co-presidencies are always valuable
especially if the two co-presidents combine their singular values.

This may come out the wrong way but I want you to sit quietly in a corner
and reflect a bit on it. I think just as only white people can qualify Ginny or
Haruna as a fan of theirs, only black people can measure if Bill Clinton or
Obama is a fan of theirs or not. Attempt by other to certify such is
presumptuous at best.

Similarly, just as only white people can identify Ginny or Haruna as a  white
president, only black people can identify a black president were that  to be
of any significance. So the qualification of OBAMA or BILL Clinton as a  Black
President is the purview of black folk to discern the characteristics of a
black president.

Masoud. Straight Talk Express. Now why would you not vote McCain????MQJGDT.
Darbo. Al Khairawan.

In a message dated 2/13/2008 10:05:27 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,