GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 08:48:54 EDT
Katim,

I am in a hurry this morning but I just wanted to lend my support to what you
addressed here. I believe that Absjorn meant exactly what you said, and I
have also thought about the signature issue whenever I read something from
MRD.

Regarding the pen name used by ebou colley, I reiterate for the hundredth
time the valuable information this man is providing to the Gambian people,
and even if he does not reveal his real name now, I hope he will do so in due
course when the people demand justice for the wrongs committed by this regime.

Jabou Joh