GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jungle Sunrise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 04:15:01 +0000
Momodou Olly -MBoge,

I really do have a problem with you. You are so ignorant of what goes around
you that I really do pitty you. Next time you want to react or respond to my
posts please seek some advise. You are too young and seem to know very
little about life and politics. I was once told that politics was
inspirational and that it was like a contagious disease. I never knew that.
I owe a lot to the L; especially the bigots. They have conditioned me to
critically look at all that intellectuals tell me. On the L, I have
encountered all shades of bigotry. But like i said, I have learned a lot
from them. Have you? The UN human development report is just an indicator.
It is not the alpha and Omega of all. Even though I dislike his arrogance
and narrow mindedness, I like his enthusiasm. He also has a lot to learn.
Since he still believes that there is a digital world of thought,then I
really do pity him too.

Soubohummalla, maala jeppie. Aye waye pache!, Gassa.