GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malanding Jaiteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:25:14 -0400
Suntou,
Sufism And Religious Brotherhoods In Senegal
by Khadim Mbacke
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/102-3039323-9964115?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-author=Khadim%20Mbacke>
(Author), John O. Hunwick
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/102-3039323-9964115?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-author=John%20O.%20Hunwick>
(Author), John Hunwick
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/102-3039323-9964115?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-author=John%20Hunwick>
(Editor), Eric Ross
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/102-3039323-9964115?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-author=Eric%20Ross>
(Translator) is a good starting place. You can find it at:

http://www.amazon.com/Sufism-Religious-Brotherhoods-Senegal-Khadim/dp/1558763414

Malanding