GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kabir Njaay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 22:01:46 +0200
Soffie,

Thanks for the clarifucation but I thought the whole purpose of the exercise
of not allowing 'free email addresses' to be subscribed without a sponsor
was to discourage pseudo/anonymous subscriptions; and where 'free email
addresses' are subscribed the sponsor would be held accountable because
he/she is supposed to know the identity of sponsored?

If the above is right and I aslo assume this "Essau Gambia" was subscribed
not so long ago, then management must have the name of the sponsor stored?

Please rectify me if I am wrong but the above is my recollection from that
debate about anonymity on the list and that those 'rules' were even shared
here.

Regards,

Kabir.