GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ESSA BOKARR SEY <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 07:17:27 -0800
For a while I have been receiving threats from some people or(cowards)who have chosen to use anonymous names.To you I say the following:
"He who laughs last laughs the best!"please for the sake of decency and humility I am sending you people and open WARNING that I am completely different from those who used to be seen as defectors.I am no BLOODY defector! I have been sending these types of messages and letters to Banjul even when I was in the circle.Anyone who inherits the future bureaus will see my letters there.
I have chosen to be using my correct name on line because it has been common in Banjul that people see those who use the internet as frustrated,angry cowards.Beleive me and I will swear on "Iznil Laah!" the powerful names of God that anyone who sees this current trend  on the L or the post that way is making a very very serious mistake!
I do also understand that for some power means a lot! and they can kill,cook damaging stories,insults etc etc only to score marks. "Aaah! Billaahi Wallaaahi!" that is the only thing am waiting for.Using the gambiapost or the L for now is just a starting.There are people working on installing FM radio wavelengths that cannot be jammed and if I am angered by these so-called threats from whatever Boys,they and anyone sending them will ever leave to regret that.
By the way do those GREEN BOYS know that people are using (202) Washington codes to be calling in and out of the Gambia while walking in the streets of Serekunda?! Do they?! You see I think sometimes forcing yourselves not to compromise with others(in a bluffy way!) is damaging you more than you think.You are reading this so you know what I mean anyway!
Listen to what Demba says and please be analysing what Essa writes and get the message that has been sandwiched.Some people are ready to travel to Banjul and hand themselves over and then see what will happen next? Because attempting to torture or kill some could be a good chance to teach those who loiter in the streets and killing people a big lesson! In every cause some will die early so the next trend is for people to start handing themselves over to the torturers and then be killed but! that would be a bait!
Please stop these threats and torture styles they do not help you either.
 Aynway these wavelengths(FM)or(AM) are on the way and we will see if everybody can be silenced.Demba is far more strong-headed than all of those killers combined.
"Ngattaa Dorong Mbeh Nyo Diyaa Banna Leh Munna!"
In Mandinka they say:"Key Fulla neyyeh kalli kaanala kilin neka domo"
"Kele Jawaro Buka seemaayaa.aka faa junaleh" Dave Manneh please help and trnaslate this because these were verses that they sang for your Mumu Mama Jankeh Waalih.
Essa.

Think before you sink!
"Pessimists see difficulty in every opportunity and optimists see an opportunity in every challenge"
"Suits cannot be made without scissors and niddles,so decent minds disagree to agree"