GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:53:42 +0000
Malanding, in some case it is willful debraining.  This is also not
restricted to SOS' but is mushrooming to every community in that little
hamlet.  Unofficially, anything goes in that country and you'd be very
surprised that the first people to think you and I have some bolts missing
are the very folks we  are defending.  You saw Mbow on CNN, with his face
all cut up like he was chased with a machete.  The man looked at the camera
and let out that fat lie about Yaya's medical gunuis.  Remember Sidat Jobe
and his socalled protest of Baba Jobe and the UN Tribunal travel ban?  Our
people have bought into going along with anything and in some cases
orchestrating things to please Yaya.  This move by Johnson is an indirect
peddling of that Medicine Man mystic that the APRC is trying to peddle.
Slowly, and willingly by the participants, Gambians are endorsing the sick
mind of Yaya to making him into a God.  Look at his dress style.  He
associate everything he does with powers from God.  Next he said his
ancestors gave him knowledge from his dream (read stoned from hemp) to cure
HIV/AIDS among other things.  So he bottled powers from God and the
ancestors backed by the Koran.  Johnson is by no means alone.  Just watch
them come out one by one.

Chi Jaama

Joe