GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Solomon Sylva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:44:44 -0500
OH Yes Father Mose! "Nyu delou Chosaan nyi Gambia"
It should be fun for all over the holidays starting tomorrow nite!

Folks, come enjoy yourselves with the company of various African and American
colleagues and friends, ready to enjoy and dance the Holidays and weekends nites away!!!!!
Don't be left behind, with bunch of new music out, we"ll be JAMMMMINNNG all out!

"BULEN KO KEN NETALE" COME ON ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace
DJ KING SOLOMON