GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 18:17:30 +0200
Essa Sey <[log in to unmask]>

> One intelligence officer  recommended certain ways of  easily catching
'chameleon- type-terror-mongers' especially those like you Amadou kabir
njie.see below to know that you are easy to get:

> (a)use the system that the person himself is used to and get him/her
(b)send a verbal  attack >and threaten then if the person is shallow he'll
give you what you want  (c)Give phone numbers >and references (ie: RV points
for possible counterattack) then if the person is after cheap >popularity he
or she will vomit all his connections before meeting you as an attempt to
return >fire!(just to list a few).

Your idiocy is becoming more and more apparent. Keep me entertained.

> Now Mr Amadou Kabir Njie! were you not one of those who was constantly
trying to pounce >on katim for having expressed his liking for the kairo
cds! ARE YOU TELLING YOUR >COLLEAGUES NOW THAT YOU KNOW BABA JOBE AND YOU
JOIN THEM TO >DEMONISE BABA(?).

Did I not call you a liar before? Here's yet another proof. I have never
commented on that subject. The achives are there. Bring forth the posting
where I attacked Katim about your stupid propaganda CD. What I commented
about concerning Katim is his wish to grant amnesty to murderers. You hands
are not clean either!

As far as Baba Jobe is concerned I don't need to demonise him. The people
already know that he is a demon. I saw with my own eyes the wounds and scars
inflicted on Lamin Wa Juwara by Baba Jobe and his gang of terrorists. I
reffered you to him because a dog will only trust another dog's word. Most
of your bosses and I were one time political buddies. Now you know how I
feel about them. I've remained true to my political convictions. If I was a
sell out, I might be your boss today. But I have a CONSCIENCE unlike you and
the rest who've mortgage your souls to Devil Jammeh.

> What relation might have existed between you and Baba to warrant your
'bluff' that i am >making a mistake to invite you to a fight? Fight? Did i
mention the word fight?

He's the biggest coward I know. I laughed my head off "ironically" when I
heard that Baba Jobe was threatening people with a gun! Or have you already
been in touch with him ythat why you came up with a different line this time
round? Makes no difference to me. You did not mean fight, what did you mean?
Demis Rousus must have had you in mind when he composed "funny man".

> Amadou kabir Njie! i am not ridiculus because of what i wrote to you or
what i genralised on no! no!

> I knew you would react then your details would be exposed on the L for all
to see that >somehow or   the other a 'caméra caché' is close to all.   You
know what......Don't tell me that i >lied no! i'm using your own tricks
against  you "épuis 'c'est tout" Mr. Bro Ams.Which other >Ambassador did you
tell to get to hell? Wow! folks thats Amadou's pride,telling people to get
>to hell.God save the The Gambian intellctuals if Amadou is one of those who
occuppy a high >chair within this circle.As far as i know i told you to get
to hell because you only fit to be what >you are. Brother men!

Details? What makes you think I'm hiding. You are the last to know that I
live in Oslo. Why didn't you just ask Jammeh. He knows where I live, you
clown. As for the other Ambassador, that took place face to face here in
Oslo and there were witnesses.

Your above statement exposes you as a hypocrite in addition to the already
established fact that you are a liar! This is what you said: "...Which other
Ambassador did you tell to get to hell? Wow! folks thats Amadou's
pride,telling people to get to hell...."  If you were the least honest, your
statement would have read: "...Which other Ambassador did you tell to get to
hell? Wow! folks thats Amadou's pride,telling 'ambassadors' to get to hell".

Intellectual?!? I've never called myself one. May be you are new here. I've
said at least on two occasions here on this very list that I don't consider
myself an intellectual! I'm a militant. Ever heard of the word?, witer,
poet. Don't call me brother, you sick pervert. I would disown any relative
of mine who degenerates to your level.

> I am an ambassador of this generation and i don't think marauding with a
high nose and say:"i won't reply to those guys on the Gambia L because that
will lower my dignity" is the solution no way! Some people on the L are very
respectful,considerate,compassionate and have high moral values. Why then
shouldn't we discuss with those who are matured   RESPECTFULLY   and use the
primary school 'cock- a -doodle doo! -noisy- song' style  for your type.

> How should an ambassador behave on the L with people like you around?
Smile at every insult?Encourage rumour 'printing machines' to go ahead? No
Amadou i believe i have a duty to intervene when necessary and speak my
mind.Amadou you may not like dealing with me bluffingly on the L but many of
those you call associates are sending me private mail to encourage my
efforts so go ahead and howl but Alpha Blondy l'a dit:"les chiens aboient
mais la caravane passe!". Now i have discovered where you are.So thank you
for letting me know it.Please do not attempt to deny 'cause you will look
more ridiculus than the ABASSADOR!(ha! ha!).

We know your mission here. Spread lies and distract. You have slready
demonstrated that you are an empty head. I constantly refer to Oslo in my
postings, so it is an open secret where I live. You remind me of the story
about the two mental patients who were checking who was smarter than the
other. One of them pick up a stone whiles the other was watching. He hid it
behind him and asked the other to guess what he was hiding! The other
shouted: "It's a car", at which our man replied :"that's not fair, you saw
it!" The whole L, or those who care to read, know that I'm in the middle of
the Oslo Action. Or did you think Oslo close to Atlanta?

> NB: i'll be avoiding personal attacks until when i finish my art.The libya
issue will be treated >therein. SO Amadou please please i apologise for the
sake of ALLAH if i offended you >personally as for my part i have forgiven
you for the personal attacks.THAT OFFCOURSE >LEAVES ME WITH THE STRONGEST
WILL TO WORK FOR MY GVT. When i am no  >longer there then THE FUTURE BELONGS
TO ALLAH.

Essa Sey when I chose the path I am on, the least of my worries was to be
offended! As an African I am being constantly offended throughout the world.
Any African who hates being offended must join the struggles of the African
people to liberate us from our present predicament. That's the biggest
offence of all and you are in the business of perpetuating that predicament.
That's where I differ from your type. I take the bull by the horns; you as
we all know, go for the tail!

Kabir