GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
suntou touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2012 16:17:29 +0000
Now coming to the larger issues, which is we are all in the mode chat
today. The fact remains that, who is Joe, Kejau or Suntou to decide
what topic Gambians should discuss over and above others?
I guess because Suntou had his say, Joe will try to bring in unrelated
and uconnected aspect.
Kejau, Did I suntou ever stop you or prevent you from discussing any
topic of your fancy? If you have the join the crew of touchy feely vou
on Halifa, fine by me, however that will not, ever prevent me
discussing what i deem publicly important.
Therefore, if you think, discussing Jammeh today is more important
than, what ensue in the office of Foroyaa, be my guest.
As for today, right now, I equally find Jammeh's actions contemptable,
but I also find the reaction of Halifa to his 'reporters' whom he
brand incapable and should not attend his funeral or unname their kids
after him, unbecoming and an error of judgement.
Since when did Joe find discussing Gambian opposition issue
irrelevant? Who has criticise the UDP, Ousainou and anything UDP in
this forum more than Joe Sambou?
Did I ever here you Kejau telling him, Jammeh is the priority, focus
your lense on him? Hell no. So you see why your judgement here is
narrow and completely irrelevant. As adults who have the right to
discuss whatever we find topical on the Gambia L, under the
stewardship of Laye Bamba, you Kejau, Joe or anynody for that matter
cannot decide what topic is more significant than other.

Bambalaye and Haruna always act jovail with one another on topics here
nearly every few days, where are you my brave brother in telling them,
oh, Jammeh is the issue not what should get you out of bed. Please, a
little honesty goes a long way.

On the issue of attending public actions, if the way you put it,
Jammeh is more important, why are you not actively out in standing out
like others, instead jumping in on issues without proper scrutiny.
Jammeh's actions are important to me, however, he is our Gambian
problem, no one will make him my problem, he is our problem,
therefore, let us all do our best and solve it.
Thank you

--
www.suntoumana.blogspot.com