GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 09:09:56 EDT

Well now! First there was a Jewish guy and just when I thought I was
sleeping with him he is dead and his body is going to be  exhumed?
What a Bummer. I must find a replacement fast!

Then there is another dead witness to this crime or did I kill her too?
My! the crimes I have gotten away with in these United States! I guess  the
feds will be knocking on my door anytime soon because whoever killed so many
people and got away with it this long needs to go for sure. The feds just
needed  our little canker worm here to point them in the right direction and I am
sure they will be very thankful. .What will all the bad people getting away
with  crimes all over this place.

I think I will write a letter of recommendation to the department of  justice
so they will take you on as a consultant but first, you have to have the
courage to identify yourself but I don't think there is any chance for that
because cowards need cover to implement their chores.

And whoever Jay Sallah is or was, God rest her soul if she is dead and let
her relatives please forgive me for the sarcastic remark if this is a real
person and  her name is being used in this  callous way.

The crime investigators in this country are not incompetent collaborators
who help bury evidence. Anyone who commits a crime will be put where they
belong  and fast but I expect you know that well,  It is just  that you are just on
your slime mold assignment but all it does is provide  more evidence for us
to put before the World to show what our dear country  has come to.
Just wait, the difference between the criminals and the fiction  writers will
become very clear  soon enough.

George Sarr, thank you so very much for your assistance and the  information
is being put to good use. May Allah reward you. Opps, that  also reminds me
there is a Hajj that was paid for with dirty money. I wonder who  went on that
one.

Pa Nderry Mbai has really touched on some raw nerves here and the exposed
folk think that the way to remedy their tarnished reputations is to come to the
net and make up stories. Good luck.

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 6/11/2006 11:24:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,