GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
salomon jawara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 13:27:37 +0100
Rectification  to my last posting:
"reasoning" instead of "resoning" .

----- Original Message -----
From: "salomon jawara" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: Hamjatta.. Re: Abusive language is becoming a G-List trend (Francis)...

Hamjatta:

Your kind of abusive language and disdainfully self-importance is hereby proving itself once again. This is not a civilize manner to express your course of resoning aimed at demonstrating your views. Name callings and insults to people you donīt  know is not an appropriate attitude.

Thanks for sharing!

SS.Jawara
Sweden.