GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:50:19 -0000
KB:

Excellent contribution as always. You have vividly highlighted the INTENTION
of the Moron. The Moron is trying to provide indemnity for his KILLER
MACHINERIES: His JULY 22 MOVEMENT killers and his NEW KILLER JUNGLERS headed
by MUSA JAMMEH. Members of the NEW KILLER GROUP include WO2 BAKARY CAMARA,
KAWSU CAMARA(alias bombarde). This group replaces the defunct JULY 22
MOVEMENT, and are currently based at KANINLAI from where they launch their
dirty operations. They are trained by Moroccans, are their chief purpose, as
highlighted by brother SAUL KHAN are three fold: To eliminate political
opponents, To abduct political opponents and To patrol the borders and
execute any illegal orders from their boss, the Moron. That illegal
operations could include DRUG SMUGGLING. The Moron is intentionally bent on
to SADDAM HUSSEINIZE and GADDAFINIZE our State in order to maintain his
power base. Saddam Hussein had once killed his Son-in-law who once defected
to the West and returned home, just to maintain his power grip.
Assassinating opponents even though they are your close bodies is what the
Arab dictators do in order to remain in power for a prolong period. And this
is the kind operation is what Moron Jammeh is bent on doing. It was his new
JUNGLERS who framed and killed LT. ALMAMO MANNEH, CORPORAL DUMBUYA and also
attempted to kill LT. LANDING SANNEH.

It is, therefore, with the intention to protect these killers form
prosecution in the event they have been exposed, which they now are. Talking
to someone who was aware of the formation of this JUNGLER killer group, the
members earn even more than the ARMY CHIEF of STAFF, unknowing to the Army
authorities. And the Moron has assured them that nothing will come out of
what ever illegal operation they do. And he is right about that, and has now
delivered his promise to them, since our STUPID PARLIAMENT has now ratified
the Indemnity Act. But as history is always reassuring, ONE DAY the Moron
and his killer junglers will be brought to justice; for instance, take the
case of SAMUEL KAYON DOE of Liberia, SLOVIDAN MELOSEVIC of Yugoslavia,
LAURENT KABILA of the Congo, and many other killer leaders around the World.
History is always right, for no one ever thought that NELSON MANDELA will
ever be freed and the Apartheid regime of South Africa ever removed, but as
history said so, it happened, and NELSON MANDELA was not only freed, but the
unimaginable happened; NELSON MANDELA also served as Apartheid South
Africa's President for five complete years.

Similarly, no one ever thought that JAWARA was going to be overthrown, and
it happened. Therefore, PRESIDENT JAMMEH should be reminded that his day
will also come, the day when he will ever regret to have been president, and
that day he will beg for people's mercy which will be too late. That day, he
will be give the SAMUEL DOE VIP treatment. The Moron has done so much evil
deeds that if he is smart enough, he could minimize or even safe himself
from the punishment he will face when he is ousted or leave office. But, as
HAMJATTA put it best, his Mosquito brain cells cannot see the light. The
Moron is just a looser, period.

Ansumana.