GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
edrissa njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 21:12:30 -0000
To all PATRIOTIC GAMBIANS I say: BOYCOTT THE ELECTIONS!!! This is the
ultimate way to oust the DICTATOR! Elections will never be free and fair in
The Gambia. If we don't, come October we would have dug our own graves.
OPPOSITION PARTIES, don't participate in elections which are rigged long
before the campaign has started!!!
Edrissa.