GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 23:37:00 -0400
*From*: [log in to unmask]
*Sent*: 08 May 2006 11:46
*To*: [log in to unmask]
*Subject*:  Coward Pa Nderry protecting his big bruvs

Mr Mbye, I write to protest in the strongest terms possible your actions
regarding my posting 'In defence of Fatou Jaw Manneh'. You butchered my
story and removed all the beef leaving only the bones?
Why? You said for 'some reason'. What is that reason? Why didn't you publish
my letter the way I wrote it since you wrote - how do you journalists call
it, disclaimer? - that you 'are not liable for the views' of your readers.
Let me tell you, I know you would not publish it and the reasons are as
follows: 1: Because I exposed the bunch of nincompoop liars and petty
run-away journalists in America and Birmingham who have ganged against Fatou
Jaw Manneh because she refused to join their sorry club. They are the same
people who are fighting Baba Galleh Jallow indirectly? 2: These people whose
names I mentioned in my article and which you cut out control you and
dictate what you write in your web blog. Therefore, despite all your claims
you are neither independent nor balanced and you are like all the rest of
you Gambian journalists. May be you are even worse because you have the
biggest mouth and shout at the top of your voice proclaiming your
credentials as a good journalists when you are biased and guilty of
patronage and favouritism when your 'big bruvs like Sankareh, Ebrima
Jongomai Ceesay, Yorro Sankwia Jallow are attacked. I am very disappointed
with you because you fill your writings insulting Jammeh, his friends and
members of the APRC yet you cut out accusations levelled at your big
brothers. 3: Why didn't you cut out the lies by so-called Alhagie Bah when
he attacked Fatou Jaw Manneh. Is it because you think she is woman and
cannot defend herself?
If Alhagie Bah's trousers fit his fat waist, he should write under his name.
What he did was below the belt. I am sure Yahya Jammeh, Yankuba Touray and
all those people you attack day in, day out in your web blog are sitting
back and laughing at all of us saying, as Malanding Jaiteh once mentioned,
'the witches are outing each other'.

Pa Njaga, Malmo, Sweden

Pa Njaga

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい